Eaton Corporation Supply Chain Lead Analyst in Warrendale, Pennsylvania
The Supply Chain Lead Analyst will support all Federal Government procurement processes for the National Operations business group and Commercial Turnkey and Power Distribution Business as applicable. The Lead Analyst will also lead the front end Subcontract Administration process and service as the Small Business Liaison Officer for the Division.
The Supply Chain Lead Analyst role is accountable for providing leadership of the Supply Chain Management function for Federal Government procurement processes, Front End Subcontract Administration processes for the National Operations business and driving the expansion of Small Business Vendors to support growth. This includes providing training, mentoring to divisional staff on Federal Government Procurement processes, including FAR, DFARS and AMS regulations. The candidate will support the usage of Procurement Excellence tools from the Eaton Business System (EBS)
Essential functions of this role include:
• Partner with the National Operations Project Teams to support the vendor proposal process during the bidding stage, including supplier selection, submission of RFP packages and bid analysis.
• Create and/or Review all POs for the National Operations Project Teams ensuring proper flow-downs are documented, approve and submit POs and support vendor questions.
• Perform Vendor set up process for all new suppliers with adherence to Eaton requirements, including documentation collection, submission and tracking approval process.
• Draft subcontract agreements using designated templates, negotiate terms and conditions with vendors and work with project teams and contracts team to assess requests for non-standard critical contract adjustments. Reach agreement on subcontract terms and obtain signatures on executed contract.
•Responsible for post award modifications to agreements including all change related activities.
Partner with project teams to development of Small Business subcontracting plans for government projects
• Serve as the Divisional Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) in order to increase Small Business Vendor Pipeline and support Federal Government Contract Commitments
• Perform semi-annual government reporting the Government Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (ESRS).
• Champion the awareness of Federal Government purchasing requirements, including leading improvements in our contractor purchasing systems to support continued compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements
•Supports internal and external audits and requests for information.
• Accountable for identifying and executing on annual cost-out opportunities to support profitability goals
Position criteria for this role include:
Knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Management Skills, Federal Acquisition Regulations (e.g. FAR, DFARS and AMS)
Excellent communication & negotiating, business analytical and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related business discipline from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 3 years of industry experience with Supply Chain Management and Federal Government Subcontracting.
Must be able to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Must reside within a 50 mile radius of the work location(s) listed. No relocation is being offered for this position.
- 5 years of industry experience with Supply Chain Management and Federal Government Subcontracting.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.