Eaton Corporation Field Sales Engineer Food & Beverage (m/f) in Germany
Eaton's Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Field Sales Engineer Food & Beverage (m/f)
Location: Central and Southern Germany (Home office)
The Sales Engineer will serve as a key member of the F&B Sales Team and will be responsible for the business of our filtration products and applications in the market segments Beer, AFB, Food in Central and Southern Germany.
This is a critical position for a sales professional with experience in the filtration industry.
• Consultancy and sale of products and solutions for filtration applications to our customers in the defined sales region
• Technical and commercial support and negotiation with customers and customer groups.
• Development of sales through the acquisition of new customers and introduction / sales of new products.
• Definition and implementation of effective sales tactics/plans to grow our business and development of new market opportunities.
• Involvement in product and process improvement.
• Systematic observation and analysis of markets, customers and competitors’ activities and providing input / feedback to marketing and business development.
• Cooperation on a daily basis with the European Technical Sales/Customer Service Team
• Management of activities in the sales territory and regularly tracking of actual sales vs plan to achieve sales and performance targets.
• Reporting about customer visits, projects and the market situation on a regular basis in an effort to enhance market insight of our organization.
• Representation of Eaton Filtration in a positive and professional manner inside and outside of Eaton
• Technical or engineering university degree or equivalent
• Consolidated commercial experience of durable goods within B2B sales, ideally in the filtration business
• Understanding of product specifications and production processes
• Ability to work self-dependent and autonomous in the day-to-day activity with a “hands on” style
• Strong customer and service orientation
• Business acumen and ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders
• Proven excellent communication and negotiation capabilities as well as presentation skills
• Strong motivation, positive attitude and professional behavior
• Strong business work ethic, can operate within proper guidelines
• Good command of MS Office and experience in the use of ERP software
• Very good command of Business English is mandatory
• Willingness to travel frequently
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.