Eaton Corporation RTR Team Member in China
Classifies, examines, and analyzes accounting records and prepares related financial reports and statements. Performs special projects as assigned.Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4-6 years working experience in accounting, 2 year in full scope General Ledger function is a must
• Professional Accounting qualification (CPA/ACCA) is preferred
• Be familiar with PRC/US GAAP
• Oracle ERP experience is preferred
• Change Management Experienced is preferred
• Strong micro-soft platform capability
• Good communication skills both in English and Chinese(Korea speaker is preferred)
• Team spirit
• Be initiative and result focus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.