Eaton Corporation Transformation Initiatives Manager, Continuous Improvement EMEA in Titchfield, United Kingdom
Eaton Titchfield Are Currently Recruiting for a:
Transformation Initiatives Manager, Continuous Improvement EMEA
A fully trained Lean Six Sigma professional to mentor, coordinate, assist and drive the implementation of the Aerospace Group Continuous Improvement (CI) Strategy and to improve performance at EMEA plants.
Work with Plant Managers and site Continuous Improvement Managers to implement the CI strategy through Process Standardization, Visual Controls, Leader Std. Work, to drive cultural change, advance and sustain High 5 performance to World Class levels.
· Direct and harmonize process improvements through lean approach and deployment strategy.
· Standardize and Implement 90 day cycle of improvement process.
· Drives compliance of the Aerospace Group 4 Level Improvement Process
· Leverage EBS tools to drive continuous improvement.
· Ensure ELSS, OpA, and CIF self-assessments as well as formal assessments action plans drive higher maturity levels to improve and also include a process to monitor progress.
· Monitors EPM/BSC performance and CI plans for each plant, participate in regular reviews and recommend opportunities for improvement as necessary.
· Mentors, coaches and challenges site leadership teams and CI leaders in the integration and use of ELSS methodology to include but not limited to Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), High Performance Work Teams (HPWT), ELSS Tools, Rapid Improvement Events/Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma Projects, as well as the Aerospace Lean Tool Certification Program.
· Leads process improvements teams including Rapid Improvement Events/Kaizen, as necessary, and directs timely completion of projects that meet top Corporate, Industrial Sector, Aerospace Group and/or Division priorities.
· Acts as an instructor for various ELSS training programs which include but are not limited to CIF, HPWTs, 90 Days Plan Process, EBS Pull, specific ELSS tools, Lean training & certification, Six Sigma Greenbelt training & certification, CI for Front Line Leaders.
· Established VSM based CI council in order to: a) Identify, share and leverage best practices b) Build a network of subject matter experts using the Aerospace Lean Tool Certification program, and c) Collaborate and solve common problems faced in the Supply Chain.
· Build Organizational Capability by supporting the hiring and developing of CI leaders, participate in annual development plans and provide input on organization capability/succession planning sessions.
Specialist Experience Required for this positions is as follows:
· Basic Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, etc.), business or similar.
· 7 years of experience minimum in CI, Manufacturing, Engineering
· 3-5 years of experience as CI manager or OPEX manager of a plant operation
· Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
· Project management experience preferred.
· Strong project management skills
· Six Sigma Black Belt Certified preferred
Preferred Training Required
· OPA, EBE Assessor, Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
Additional experience required for this positions as follows:
· Ability to work in a matrix environment, get results and drive change through others.
· Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage by influence through solid relationships and process focus.
· Prior work experience in different functions is preferred to ensure this CI Manager sees the linkages between functions, impact of functional decisions downstream and how multiple functions work within a value stream
· Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement methods system thinking and daily manufacturing management, strategic management and project management
Please note there will be 75% Travel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.