Eaton Corporation Repairs Technician in Titchfield, United Kingdom
The Repairs team are looking for a Repairs Technician for their team.
Job responsbilities will include:
• Strip and build various Civil and Military products to appropriate standards, carry out adjustments as required.
• Help to achieve turn around times on key civil & military contract units through effective and efficient practices.
• Adhere to safe working practices and site regulations.
• Assist with engineers and team to improve quality, cost and delivery targets.
• Be a team player, able to work under own initiative and flexible to changing demands. Qualifications
• BTEC level 3 or ONC in Engineering.
• Suitable practical experience in fault finding / Repair
Or Equivalent Time Spent & Experience Gained in a similar environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.