Eaton Corporation Repairs Labourer in Titchfield, United Kingdom
• Receive components into Repairs receiving bay, unpack and prepare for booking in.
• Hold a current Fork Lift Truck license or be prepared to receive training.
• Adhere to safe working practices and site regulations.
• Manage standard work through day transporting goods across site as required, managing waste streams and packaging.
• Be a team player, able to work under own initiative and able to meet changing demands. Proactive and flexible.
• Computer Literacy and numeracy.
• FLT License or prepared to learn.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.