Eaton Corporation Lead Process Engineer in Tczew, Poland
Eaton's Vehicle Division has an opening for a:
Lead Process Engineer
Location: Tczew, Poland
Process Engineer is responsible for the implementation, documentation and support of manufacturing processes and equipment that assure capable and reliable process of plastic injection molding, providing guidance on manufacturing issues considering cost, resources and quality requirements.
• Define manufacturing process, equipment, resources for plastic injection molding to assure quality and client requirements.
• Identify process needs and continuously manage the expectations of internal and external customers
• Advise on over respective area’s HR resources, budget, material and assets.
• Provide input and direction to the production team in areas of process demands, potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
• Monitor overall performance during all phases of the process and develops and implements corrective action and recovery plans as required.
• Manage scrap, eliminate wastes, rejection and demonstrated proactive quality approach
• Ensure compliance with TS 16949, MESH, ISO 18000 norms and process in responsible area
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in production engineering
• Plastic injection molding experience with machines between 50-1500 Tons
• Proven evidence working as a manufacture engineer - minimum 3 years of experience in Plastic Injection Molding
• Injection mold tool theory, knowledge
• Polymering process knowledge
• Tool change knowledge
• Knowledge about post mold assembly
• Injection mold tool repair
• Machine Plastic Injection Molding set up knowledge
• Robotic program development
• Understand complexity of infrastructure for Plastic Injection Molding
• Leadership skills, problem solving skills
• Organizational and planning skills
• Lean and Six Sigma tools
• English and Polish language proficiency
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.