Eaton Corporation HR Services Administrator - Global Back Office (Onboarding) in Tanauan City, Philippines
• Initiates and monitors the onboarding process for new and transferring employees in a geographically dispersed population of employees
• Utilizes various systems (hiring and onboarding platform, MS Outlook, Excel, SharePoint) to effectively process and resolve assigned transactions
• Maintains and manages efficient workflow processes for assigned work streams
• Communicates with internal and external customers on status updates via phone, email, and other modes of communication throughout the onboarding process
• Participates in continuous improvement efforts
• Liaisons with customers (internal and external) and vendors to provide a positive candidate onboarding experience
Communicate with internal and external customers on status updates via phone, email, and other modes of communication throughout the onboarding process
Troubleshoot onboarding delays with vendors.
Monitor onboarding process steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
Liaison with customers (internal and external) and vendors to provide a positive candidate onboarding experience.
Collects onboarding documentation and processes through the correct channels within the organization.
Process relocation if applicable.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Must have HR-related experience / background
• Above-average English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Must be willing to work on night shift
• Must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas (First Philippine Industrial Park)
• Ability to utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, applicant tracking system, Microsoft Suite, etc.).
• Proven ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility high quality customer service, effective verbal and written communications skills and teamwork to accommodate the high volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential.
• Strong attention to detail
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.