Eaton Corporation Sales Engineer - Projects & Construction in Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia
Eaton's Electrical Sector has an opening for a:
Sales Engineer - Projects & Construction
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Promotes product and solution sales to existing and new customers in segment of contractors, panel builders, installers, and identifies potential new customers within the Serbian market in line with the country strategy.
· Promotes product and solutions to investors and designers within the Serbian market in line with the country strategy. Provide basic technical training and support the designers (included tools and configurators, project specifications).
· Recognize new opportunities on the market, and lead / develop opportunity till realization according to EATON internal standards and rules.
· Develops proposals, assesses customer needs in order to recommend appropriate products / solution.
· Provides basic technical support to clients after the sale of the product, troubleshoots technical problems, may provide basic technical training to customer staff.
· Ensures implementation of specific activities (e.g. marketing activities, customer relationship activities, product presentations, etc.).
· Dealing with business meetings.
· Preparation of contracts with direct customers.
· Communication & cooperation with the departments within the sales organization
· Regular reporting of business activities and business results using standard company reporting tools.
· Responsibility for achieving the assigned sales target
· Support tasks coming from the manager of team and Country Sales Manager
· Operates according to EATON ethics standards, Health and Safety regulative and all other EATON internal standards
· Higher education degree in electrical field is an advantage,
· Minimum level of work experience on a similar position = 2-3 years,
· Flexibility, business style, experience with taking care of VIP customers,
· Independence, preciseness, responsibility, flexibility and proactive approach to the assigned tasks,
· Knowledge of the market,
· Experience in designing high/low voltage is an advantage,
· Experience in panel building is an advantage,
· Knowledge of the AutoCAD software is an advantage,
· Very good business, presentation & communication skills,
· Good level of spoken English,
· Valid driving license "B" - an active driver.
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.