Eaton Corporation Wax Room Operative in South Molton, United Kingdom
· Assemble wax parts using appropriate tooling and comply to job cards outlining assembly techniques as appropriate and to company specific standards
· Adhere to strict Quality guidelines so that parts are ready for onwards processes in differing cell areas and to ensure they meet the customers standards and specifications
· Maintain batch cycle times in accordance with set targets
· Identify and report any defects in wax components which do not meet specific standards
· Adopt and maintain EATON LEAN initiatives within the business and cell
· Ideally candidate will have proven experience within an industry role working on intricate parts using appropriate tooling e.g. soldering iron, scalpels and wax glues
· Manufacturing background or assembly
· Ability to prepare wax kit for the manufacturing patters to prepare the component parts for the overall assembly of the wax moulds
· Ability to interpret information on the routing cards and pictorial aids to specified standards in the assembly of the wax patterns
· Be able to interpret drawings and marry up the part numbers on specified component parts for total assembly of wax moulds
· Understand written instructions and comply with company processes and procedures
· Have proven track record of working on intricate parts within a team
· Ability to identify defects
Have an aptitude for health and safety awareness
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.