Eaton Corporation Quality Controller in South Molton, United Kingdom
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Reporting to: Senior Quality Engineer Responsible For: None
To work as part of a team of multi-skilled Inspectors in a diverse manufacturing environment covering Aerospace product, Investment Castings, Mechanical and Electrical components and Composites.
· Mechanical / Electrical inspection of Aerospace product
· In Process Inspection
· First Article Inspection
· Work on own initiatives and resolve any issues or problems iaw company specific procedures
· Undertake investigation of quality issues to resolution, in conjunction with all necessary internal or external bodies relating to product/process/system. These may be initiated by internal or external customers
· Maintenance of Quality Records and Metrics
· Support shop floor with Technical issues if required
· Measuring Skills
· Able to interpret Engineering Drawings
· Previous experience required although training can be provided
· Experience of Goods In Inspection and processes advantageous
· Aerospace knowledge advantageous
· Experience of FAIRs to AS 9102
· IT Skills
· Root Cause Tools – 5 why’s / 8D
· City & Guilds
· GCSE’s or equivalent in Maths and Science
· Apprentice trained in a relevant discipline advantageous
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.