Eaton Corporation Field Product Manager in Soborg, Denmark
Field Product Manager
Location: Søborg, Denmark
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international company where you play a big part in developing the Country Sales Organization in building the business towards the future?
Eaton offers a key role in a newly established team with the main focus on development of digital solutions to drive the business and management of functions that are essential to sales force productivity.
The position as Field Product Manager will in close co-operation with the rest of the Inside Sales department be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
The main responsibilities of this role include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, marketing and sales alignment, sales program implementation, sales technology operating procedures, sales compensation design and administration.
You will be challenged, but at the same time given the freedom to create and develop your own ideas on how to grow the business.
Other Essential Functions:
· Identify digital supporting technologies (digital performance management, marketing content tracking tools, productivity applications) to help optimize the sales team productivity.
· Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key functions such as Marketing to coordinate all the different components that affect the customer experience Identify, develop and implement continuous sales process improvement
· Commercially prioritize product assortments towards the Danish market
· Cross functional projects with Marketing, Business Units, Finance and IT
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Inside Sales Manager, Martin Heimann: +45 2196 5817
Read more about Eaton at: eaton.com
15th of July 2018
· Relevant academic degree
· Proficient with CRM systems and other key technology platforms. Be curious to learn about emerging digital sales technologies including analytics.
· Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objective
· Buyer-centric: understand buyer personas and customer journeys to enable supporting processes
· Strong analytical skills and business acumen: Gaining insights to provide strategic recommendations to solve operational challenges.
· Excellent communication skills to share findings and persuade leaders to prioritize programs for change
· Strong stakeholder management and communication skills that enables collaboration and navigation across a large global organization
· Intercultural awareness and the ability to navigate in a complex business with a professional, diplomatic and calm attitude.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.