Eaton Corporation Plant Lead Scheduler in Shawnee, Oklahoma
Eaton’s Hydraulics Division is currently seeking a Plant Lead Scheduler to join our team. This position is based at our Shawnee, OK location.
Responsible for creating and maintaining a valid plant master schedule for material and capacities by effectively balancing supply demand for product. Delivers a valid master schedule aligned with the operating plan resulting from Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) that is the basis to lead Planners to create detailed production schedules, which are executable on the shop floor, level loaded, and optimize capacity utilization and inventory.
• Develop proposals on headcount, shifts, and capital needed to achieve the sales plan – short term and long term.
• Lead the supply step of the SIOP process for the plant (RCCP) as measured by SIOP schedule attainment. Reviews / audits SIOP Forecast for demand inconsistencies.
• Site lead for Demand Control weekly reviews.
• Address not promised at expected lead time. Resolves Demand Filter conflicts within 24 hours of order entry based on production capacity and availability of purchased and manufactured components.
• Provides level loaded plan based on manufacturing line rate agreed to in SIOP.
• Ensure that the master schedule reflects all known and anticipated constraints (capacity availability and material availability).
• Define the horizon at which a planner will transition the rough cut capacity plan to finite capacity planning on key constraint work centers (RCCP)
• ERP monitor champion in order to accomplish plant goals. OTD, Past Due, Inventory, Item Master, etc.
• Monitor sales order ship dates vs. perform date to highlight gaps to customer’s expectations.
• Perform audit to item master, lead time segmentation and key parameters related to the plant blueprint.
• Perform review and adjustment of PFEP parameters to ensure ERP system accuracy
• Support to New Products Introduction (NPI)
• Publish some of the following metrics Sales, OTD, Past Due, Work Order Attainment, etc.
• Works closely with the demand planning team to continuously improve forecast accuracy Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Undergraduate degree required. Industrial Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in an applicable supply chain role
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a complex, industrial manufacturing environment
2 years minimum experience in MRP, MPS, Min-Max tools.
2 years of experience in ERP systems
Expert in MS Office /Excel
Preferred Qualifications: (Not required to be qualified for the role)
APICS CPIM certification qualification or commitment to complete equivalent.
Highly advanced analytical and cognitive skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.