Eaton Corporation Magnetics Engineer电磁工程师 in Shanghai Shi, China
• Design & develop power magnetics meeting performance, cost, and reliability requirement
• Lead activities required for implementation to production.
• Complete design calculation & simulation, engineering specification & drawing preparation.
• Charge of design verification and sample preparation for customer evaluation and approval.
• Charge of design review with quality, advanced manufacturing engineering and manufacturing engineering to support new product release.
• Collaborate with manufacturing engineering, operation, and quality to develop components and assembly for manufacturability and automation.
• Guide & train NPI & operation for smooth transition to production, on time, on cost, on quality product introduction
• Provide technical support to both customer and manufacturing. Support root cause analysis for customer reported issues.
• Apply ProLaunch on each project.
• Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
• Solid magnetics background. 3 - 5 years power magnetics design experiences.
• Master Solidworks (or other mechanical CAD software), FEA simulation using Maxwell 3D (or other magnetics FEA software) and mathCAD program for product design and development.
• Ability to demonstrate problem solving using logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Ability to demonstrate process management and figure out processes necessary to get things done.
• Ability to demonstrate technical learning and can learn new skills, knowledge, industry, product or technical knowledge.
• Automotive application magnetics design experience.
• Good project management skill and good communication skill.
• Eager to learn new technology and skill.
• Good teamwork and enthusiasm on job.
• Excellent written and read English, good spoken English is preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.