Eaton Corporation Sr Quality Engineer in Santa Rosa Jauregui, Mexico
• Support and promote the development of a quality culture through educating the organization in continuous improvement
activities while assuring Eaton’s commitment to quality in all aspects of the organization. Represent customer´s best
interest through manufacturing processes by assuring full compliance to Eaton Quality SystemQualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Strong quality and statistics background required.
• Minimum 5 years experience applying quality tools in a manufacturing environment. Automotive preferred.
• ASQ QE certification preferred
• Strong communication skills (English conversational and written skills required)
• Solid knowledge of engineering techniques and manufacturing processes
• Thorough knowledge of statistics and statistical process control, including MSA
• Knowledge of metrology, including CMM application and programming preferred
• Computer literacy, including spreadsheets, statistical programs, database maintenance and CAD
• Thorough knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD and T) principles
• Proficiency in problem solving and quality techniques preferred, such as: Six Sigma Blackbelt or Greenbelt, Shainin Red
• Extensive knowledge and experience on AIAG Core Tools:
• Solid knowledge on ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001
• Internal Auditor qualifications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.