Eaton Corporation Account Receivable Analyst in Santa Rosa Jauregui, Mexico
Responsible of coordinate all collecting activities for foreign customers, to analyze Clients Overdues and build action plan for collect. To be in direct contact with commercial area to solve problems in collection due to technical and commercial issues, to be in direct contact with clients looking for negotiations and collection plans.
Record any measurable statistics which your position impacts such as production expenses, maintenance expenses, sales volumes, payroll costs, capital expenditures, research budgets, cost of purchases, value of inventories controlled, employees supervised (direct and indirect).
• Bachelor degree in finance, account, business administration.
• Accounting and finance experience: AR (under automotive industry – desired) -4 year
• Microsoft Office, Mfg-pro, Oracle, Encore, RSD.
• Fluent in English and Spanish written and spoken.
• Office equipment: fax, telephone.
• Management of CFDI, COFIDI, (Electronic Invoice)
• Management of Portal system Automotive clients applicable
• VAT (as effect of collection)
• Work under the guidelines, policies and process of Eaton's Philosophy, IATF 16949 and ISO 14000 Environmental.
• Knowledge of Finance & Accounting
• Financial analysis
• Control and Financial integrity
• Improvement of the Financial Process / Technology Management
• Global perspective
Qualifications• Elaboration of monthly reports for treasury, accounting and taxes in excel format, in order to present updated and suitable information for the making decision.
• Investigation and explanation of collections no identified, bank statement of account versus the payment support, having as principle the debit that has the customer and his corresponding payment to realize.
• Issue and follow up to Credit note by diverse concepts, advantages according to commercial and/or financial programs, price discrepancies and deductions by diverse concepts
• Person in charge to watch the correct invoicing by logistic team (customer service), considering the fiscal requirements as IVA, RFC, and specifications asked by the SAT.
• Report cash flow (collection) for determined transferred fiscal reports such as IVA, ISR and/or IETU
• Maintain with a minimum percentage of uncollectable risk the accounts of the clients and to analyze all those concepts that present irregularity in the portfolio of customers (including tooling portfolio).
• Prepare a report of receivable portfolio and to follow up until its whole explanation or recovery, as much receivable portfolio internal as possible portfolio alternated to legal.
• Establish an original document control, protecting of respective suitable way and in its consecutive documents for its fast identification in audit.
• Revaluation of Reserves accounts AR.
• Confirm with Corporate all Hedges open have been sent and Hedge F/X records.
• Register all Reserves (Prices, Freights, Quality).
• Elaboration of Flash of Sales on a monthly basis (including analysis vs Forecast and PP).
• Prepare Warranty Analysis & Reserve (at least quarterly).
• Calculation of DSO and Past Due % for forecast and PP.
• Prepare the adjustment for Bad Debt Reserve according Actual Policy (G-1).
• Credit Report sent to Corporate.
• Prepare Currency Exposure RSD and Sales by Destination RSD.
• Weekly meetings Past Due
• SOX Accounts Reconciliations and Audit Process
• Follow up to clientes Deductions and OAC Movements.
• Get Payment details, send it to the Eaton AR to be applied, and confirm payments applications.
• To unify AR Process for Hydraulics Ledger 3772
• New Customer set up in Oracle (partially)
• Attend Statutory Audit (E & Y/Delloitte) according actual responsibilities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.