Eaton Corporation Program Manager in Roxboro, North Carolina
Eaton’s Vehicle Group is seeking a Program Manager and for its North America Auto Division. The Program Manager position will be located in Roxboro, NC.
Position Overview :
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Program Manager at its Roxboro NC location, which is part of the Vehicle Group North America organization. The primary function of the Program Manager role is for design and launch of a product of a scope with which the operation is not already familiar.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
• You will create detailed timelines using Work Breakdown Structures and established manufacturing design procedures.
• You will ensure that the project plans meet Manufacturing Profit and ROS targets for new product launches.
• You will maintain and track project schedules, budgets, and risks. Report to senior management and customers as to project performance against agreed upon baselines.
• You will identify and manage risks to achieve project objectives.
• You will understand basic finance, contracts, operations, capital management, etc.
• You will represent Eaton at customer and supplier meetings without close supervision, including negotiations of scope, cost, and timing.
• You will promote and enforce the Product Launch Process (PROLaunch).
• You will be the single point of Customer contact for satisfying Customers’ expectations and deliverables.
• You will review all on-going programs along with the required resources and program milestones and works to resolve any timing and or resource constraints.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we- as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
Minimum 5 years of program management experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring company sponsorship.
7 years of program/project management experience in automotive manufacturing or product development experience preferred.
Master’s degree in business from an accredited institution
Project Management Professional certification
Knowledge of manufacturing and engineering processes
Knowledge of Program Management processes and procedures
Strong leadership/organization/presentation skills
Ability to negotiate with internal and external customers without direct supervision
Ability to manage technical, supply chain, programmatic, and contractual risks
Ability to manage projects involving global OEM customers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.