Eaton Corporation IT Channel Sales Manager - KSA in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The IT Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of the Eaton IT Distribution Sales in the KSA. This position will build and strengthen business relationships with key channel partner organizations to ensure Eaton has the proper and scalable route to market, in addition to meeting or exceeding channel sales revenue, channel sales profitability, partner recruitment objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Grow the Partner Network in the territory by proactively recruiting new qualifying partners to achieve the Revenue and Market-share Growth targets.
• Leads the joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, to ensure productive partner relationships.
• Generate demand from the Market and develop the best solutions to address end-user needs with the focus on growing the channel sales pipeline
• Drives adoption of the Eaton Partner Program and Marketing efforts among partners in the territory.
• Facilitate product and sales training to partner’s field sales teams.
• Ensures Partner compliance with Eaton Distribution policies.
• Coordinates the involvement of the Eaton support teams, including pre-sales, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent experience in industry
• 5-7 years of experience creating and building relationships with IT distributor or reseller channel in KSA (applicants from various industries working with IT VARs/distributors/resellers are encouraged to apply)
• Knowledge of the ICT Market and the relevant IT VARs and IT Distributors in the territory
• Strong experience in managing communications with IT VARs/distributors/resellers
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.