Eaton Corporation Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor in Reynosa, Mexico
· Supervise and Lead the Manufacturing Engineering department and Maintenance.
· Comply and support with Cost out projects according to PP.
· Meet Capital Investment plans on a yearly bases and execute recommendations for new machinery.
· Improved Current and future floor layouts.
· Responsible for leading Continuous Improvement activities in my area.
· Design / Improve production process to increase efficiency, assure quality, and safeguard employees.
· Provide support and input to PP, SP and Budgeting activities.
· Monitor and control MRO Expenses.
· Analyzes the manufacture information and implements process improvements to reduced production costs.
· Assure 8D and permanent corrective actions participation within his team.
· Comply with the TS 16949 & ISO 14001 standards.
· Become a decision maker and provided direction when needed due to quality issues (Internal & External)
· Comply with customer expectations such as Customer Audits, LPA’s, Fast Response, QSB, etc.
· Daily review of business trends for improvements plans.
· Lead by an example and become a safety advocate for the plant by applying the Safety and Environment principles and methodology to prevent accidents.
· Use open door police to address employee issues & follow up on action list to improve the annual survey
· Drive community involvement within team.
· Meet Personal and group development plans including HR training curses assigned.
· Comply and support with all aspects involved in the new program launches and line transfers such as plant readiness, staffing, PPAP’s, Customer Approvals, Pro Launch, Capacity, Run at rates, debugging line set up etc.
· Proactive customer visits attendance per invitation.
· Mechanic Engineer, Electro mechanic Engineer, Industrial Engineer Degree or similar
· + 5 experience years as Manufacturing Eng.
· Desirable knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
· Desirable knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic
· Skills to handle machines & Tools
· Supervisor skills (Desirable)
· English 90% and above.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.