Eaton Corporation Manager - Transaction Accounting Services (SAP) in Pune, India
Provide leadership to and manage the activities and resources of SAP Transaction Accounting Services (SAP -TS) for Global Financial Services and Systems (GFSS), Pune and further growth of SAP-TS vertical. Drive continuous productivity improvements, deliver the highest levels of quality, implement and integrate end to end accounting activities for existing sites, transition from to new locations, deliver exceptional customer service and maintain & promote an effective internal control environment and build organizational capability.
· Finance and Accounting degree or international equivalent (CA/CPA/Management Accountant)
· 15+ years of financial & accounting domain management experience
· Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, familiar with various international accounting practices
· Experience with managing 150+ people at a minimum
· Experience in managing a Captive Shared Service organization (preferred)
· Significant and Strong SAP ERP (Financial) experience
· Experience at Multinational Corporation
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Exposure to SOX and similar regulations
· Excellent analytical, written and oral communication (including presentation) skills
· Adaptable to varying cultures and working with global and regional stakeholders
· Process and continuous improvement oriented
Strong leadership profile able to influence and to challenge the decision process
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.