Eaton Corporation Senior Analyst (Knowledge Management) in Pimpri Pune, India
Job Title: Senior Analyst- Knowledge Management- #060111
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Senior Analyst- Knowledge Management in Eaton’s Supply Chain Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The Senior Analyst (Knowledge Management) will be responsible for Collating, maintaining & enhancing Knowledge across SCM SSC. Work closely with functional owners to support Knowledge management objectives.
Your essential responsibilities:
· Create and maintain Knowledge Library – collate and maintain various input parameters like commodity trends, raw materials, machines, labor, freight rates, Supply base information etc.
· Work with cross functional teams within SCM SSC to create 360 degree view of suppliers for category managers
· Maintains database for lessons learnt and share it within the function and drive continuous improvement projects based on lessons learnt.
· Data gathering- Gather data from internal & external sources by working with commodity managers, design engineers and manufacturing engineering
· Build and maintain knowledge resource centers or Knowledge base for all tools
· Reporting and Analytics – Should have good experience on data mining, data analysis, report preparation and presentation to project & leadership team
If you are:
Graduate with 6-8 years of experience in Knowledge Management in service sector preferably SCM domain
Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
§ Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
§ Excellent Stakeholder management skills, communication and presentation skills
§ Hands on experience of working on various Knowledge Management tools like SharePoint, CMS, etc
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.