Eaton Corporation Junior Analyst - Quality in Pimpri Pune, India
1) Responsible of processing transactions related to DMR Chargeback processes like Debit Memo Creation into Finance ERP system, follow the processes as per ISO guidelines
2) Responsible for Deploying the process to other pending Eaton sites.
3) Responsible for achieving the DMR Chargeback related Goals
4) Review and verify invoices and check the status of the recovery and Updatation into the files
5) Prepare and perform the QC checks and maintain the record as per ISO guidelines
6) Provides exceptional technical and/or analytical support to Customers/Stakeholders in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems related to the process.
7) Support quality team by monitoring and tracking like DMR Count, Debit memo related to CONC Charges for DMR chargeback process.
8) Work is performed with minimal supervision with Accuracy and OTD
9) Responsible for preparing the WISPER Usage Scorecard for Plants
10) Responsible for maintain the approval supplier listing for Business
11) Support Team to prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports for Eaton senior leadership. (Mainly divisional managers, including senior management) in extracting, compiling data from multiple Supplier Quality data systems and tools
12) Analyzes problems involving multiple interrelated causes and provide best suited resolution.
13) Works independently within the context of specific project and function deliverables and defines milestones and reports on results.
14) Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position.
15) Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
· Minimum 2 – 4 Years of experience as Data Analyst.
· Good communications and customer care skills when interacting with both internal and/or external customers
· Expertise in MS-Office.
· Exposure to ERP systems.
· Time management skills
· Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority
· Should be ready to work in any shifts
· Knowledge –
· Basic Problem Solving Techniques.
· Quality Tools
· Supply Chain Management
· Data Management and Analytics
IT enabled processes and projects
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.