Eaton Corporation Senior Administrative Coordinator in Perth, Ontario
Eaton is looking to hire a Senior Administrative Coordinator. The Senior Administrative Coordinator will be located at our Perth, Ontario Distribution Center.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of functions to support Perth DC operations, including: administration and personnel, accounts payable (A/P), payroll, purchasing, label printing, operations, HR support, and maintaining safety files and forms.
(a) RECEPTION / CLERICAL / PERSONNEL:
• Receives visitors, answers incoming telephone calls.
• Arranges hospitality / reservations for visitors.
• Prepares reports, types correspondence (as necessary) for staff and various plant committees.
• Monitors inventory of stationary supplies and initiates stock orders, as necessary.
• Provides support to employees for changes requested by explaining benefit plans, insurance and processing necessary documentation.
• Completes and reviews all documentation for accuracy and completeness
• Resolves employee problems / concerns regarding benefit / pay through liaison with HR / Payroll staff.
• Administers WSIB claims by providing completed forms, documents, etc. to Reed Group, maintains records, etc.
• Maintains current WSIB certificates and liability insurance records for Contractors.
• Reviews CASS Utilities data for accuracy and maintains Utilities spreadsheet on server.
• Reports errors / payment issues to Facilities Manager.
• Maintains information in internal MQ1 system, and enters all training in internal MQ1 system.
• Provides support to Site’s HR Representative.
• Maintains employee contact listing and listing by Department, including temporary staff listing.
• Maintains telephone listing for upload to Canadian Intranet.
(b) PURCHASING / PURCHASING CARD:
• Performs purchasing functions related to locally sourced materials and services.
• Enters purchase orders in Oracle MRP system for expense items, and issues to vendor (maintains a copy in the purchasing file).
• Performs follow up services (i.e. receipt of material accuracy, invoice pricing and processes for payment).
• Manages invoices in Markview system.
• Requests entry of receivers in Oracle MRP system by Shipping Clerk, when material has been received.
• Expedites Suppliers, as required.
• Creation and maintenance of purchasing card files.
• Collects all Pro Card receipts and files accordingly.
• Resolves any discrepancies / issues before reconciliation.
• Reconciles monthly purchasing card transactions in Concur expensing system and creates reports for each cardholder; forwards to cardholders for review and submittal.
• Forwards copy of report to accounting staff at Burlington, ON (HQ), with original invoices.
• Maintains copy on Perth Server of all invoices, filed as Cardholder and for each month.
(c) ACCOUNTS PAYABLE and ORACLE DATA ENTRY:
• Submits IOT’s to accounting on a monthly basis.
• Maintains agency temp information.
• Consolidates “SALARIED OVERTIME HOURS” data and inputs into Oracle Eaton payroll system.
• Maintains accurate record files for each of the above.
• Reviews invoices to verify charge number, pricing, approving signature and conformance with original Purchase Order.
• Keeps a photocopy of all invoices and forwards originals to Cleveland site (for processing for suppliers not using web invoicing).
• Maintains accurate invoice records and responds to vendor Accounts Payable (A/P) inquires.
(d) LABEL PRINTING OPERATION:
• Creating, modifying and printing of product, carton and UPC Barcoded labels for production order requirements and other miscellaneous requirements.
• Creation and maintenance of formats and information files, using accurate, up to date information from drawings or written instruction from Burlington Engineering personnel.
• Prints Kanban and Instruction leaflets for Mod Shop (as required).
• Monitors and controls visitor access to plant, and issues badges as required.
• For Contractors, provides / monitors safety slide show review and issues dated card – maintaining excel spreadsheet of issue for yearly review.
• Maintains and updates various records, reports and files.
• Manages CHUBB security system – issues / revokes access cards, updates listings / access authorities.
• Coordinates employee safety shoe subsidy program.
• Coordinates prescription safety glasses program for employees.
• Provides basic first aid to injured workers (when required) and documents accordingly.
• Community College Diploma from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 1 year relevant administrative assistant and/or coordination experience
• No relocation provided; candidates must reside within 80km of Perth to be considered
• Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
• Community College Diploma in Business or related function
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Working knowledge of ERP systems, such as SAP or Oracle
• Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
• Working knowledge of payroll and accounting system functionality
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Working knowledge of a broad range of operational systems and procedures related to production, warehousing, quality (ISO), purchasing and administration
• Excellent communication skills
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.