Eaton Corporation Accountant in Peachtree City, Georgia
The Lighting Division has an opening for an Accountant. The position will be based out of our Peachtree City, GA location.
The Lighting Division of Eaton, located in Peachtree City, GA has an opening for an Accountant. The Accountant position is responsible for proper administration of agent commissions and sales reporting to both agents and internal customers. Position requires an individual who is highly organized and adept at providing proper commission statements and reconciliation of payment to agents. Individual will liaison with Division Controller, Area Sales VP’s, and Accounting Manager.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• You will perform administration of agent commissions process and related sales reporting
• You will perform annual and Monthly Agent Bonus Programs
• You will perform monthly Sales Performance Reporting
• You will perform month-end closing activity support and account reconciliation
• You will perform A/P support with correct coding for promotional activity
• You will ensure compliance for SOX, Internal Controls, and EAE (Electronic Audit Evidence)
• You will do coordination and data assimilation for both internal and external auditors
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. QualificationsRegular (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from accredited institution
• Minimum 3 years of general accounting experience
• Relocation assistance not available for this position. Only candidates willing to work within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA will be considered for this position.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• 5 years’ experience in an general accounting role
• Prefer experience with SAP
• Prior experience with commissioning accounting
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong financial reporting, analysis and presentation skills
• Experience in financial forecasting and modeling
• Understanding of US GAAP
• Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational analyses/reports
• General tax knowledge
• General knowledge of statutory accounting requirements
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.