Eaton Corporation Key Account Manager Hydraulics in Kista, Sweden
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Key Account Manager Hydraulics
Location: / Sweden or Finland /
You will join our Hydraulics Division and will report into the Regional Sales Manager. You will be responsible for applications support for our main OEM clients in the Nordic area; primarily for Power & Motion Control solutions. You will work closely with different internal teams at an international level, in order to strengthen existing partnerships. We are looking for a professional who would be experienced in providing application and sales support to industrial companies. This position can be home based and / or at one of our offices in Sweden or Finland.
Are you ready for a new challenge ?
Your key deliverables :
• Builds, manages and fosters close multilevel relationships at our key OEM customers in the construction and mining segments
• Drives account activities at EMEA level
• Defines and drives strategic account goals and plans
• Takes ownership for customer sales goals
• Drives the overall platform strategy to meet performance expectations and requirements.
• Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
• Prepares proposals and negotiates deals
• Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term
• Collects customer intelligence and monitors competitive market data
• Plans, organizes and manages projects to completion on time
• Works with other Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities
• Minimum of bachelor’s University degree, preferably business related or relevant proven experience
• Preferably Hydraulics background, however professionals who are experienced in application and commercial support provided to key OEM customers will also be considered
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in account management
• Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
• Excellent business understanding
• Self-motivated, ambitious, resilient, reliable & team player
• Independent and structured way of working
• Fluent in either Swedish or Finnish and English language
• Valid passport and driving license “B” required
We would like to hear about YOU !
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.