Eaton Corporation Quality Engineer in Jiangsu Sheng, China
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Quality Engineer - eMobility in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Wuxi, Jiangsu.
- Participateand work with PM in related advance Quality planning activities for new parts;
- Measureand report new parts quality performance
- Lead the actions to work on worst performing quality and continueto improve process performance by using all relative quality tools, suchas 8D, A3;
有效利用各类质量工具,如8D, A3, 领导对过程的质量改善活动，持续改进供应质量水平；
- Train, lead and facilitate process on problem solving;
- Plan and improve process inspection of income, supplied & produced parts， and inspection WI.
- Lead in process and product audits, and supplier control/audit;
- Coordinate and push project moving forwardbetween supplier and customer, keep project on schedule as well as ensurezero defect on customer side which due to process issue;
- Work with SQE to solve all customer issuewhich caused by supplier;
If you have:
Bachelor degree or higher, major in electronical industry engineering.
At least 3years work experience at Automotive Vehicle Electronic, 5 years’ experience at electronical testing;
In-depth application experience in source inspection, understand well for test equipment and tooling;
Strong skills for trouble-shooting and root-cause searching;
Knowledge of IATF16949 Standards, Six sigma or lean thinking
Very experience user of Microsoft Office package.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.