Eaton Corporation Quality Supervisor in Ji Ning, China
Manages customer claims with 8D report and following action plan, coordinates customer audit and plant inspection
Coordinates with production & engineering team for preventive & corrective action to improve quality performance
Coordinates with SQE to guide supplier process control plan for supplier quality performance improvement
Gives SCM team support for localization projects and new supplier development
Organizes training / coaching program to operators for quality concept deployment
Other things assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Engineering from an accredited university is preferred
- Minimum 5 years working experience in quality control or process control
- Experience in maintaining Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015 preferred)
- Knowledge of pressure vessel manufacturing
- Experience in claim response, problem solving skill
- Supplier quality control experience
- Knowledge of quality tools deployment
- Experience in CI and process improvement
- Results and detail-oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.