Eaton Corporation Sales Manager - Electrical Wholesalers in Espoo, Finland
Eaton has an immediate opening for a customer oriented Sales Manager focusing on electrical contractors and our channel partners. You understand local markets and have experience working with channel partners, electrical products and solutions and preferably already have some prior experience in power distribution, circuit protection or backup power. Preferably you are already an established player in the field and come with your own network of contacts.
· Develop and maintain customer relationships with electrical wholesalers, designers and contractors
· Build a personal sales funnel and sell together with our channel partners
· Organize and present in webinars and customer seminars
· Proactively follow up on and close leads and quotations
· Help your channel partners to grow their business
Qualifications and Knowledge:
· a “can do attitude” and ambition to grow the business
· experience and relevant product knowledge of power distribution, circuit protection or backup power products
· an ability to read technical drawings
· a minimum 5 years of experience in sales
· interest towards leadership / people management jobs is not needed but is a plus.
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.