Eaton Corporation HR Business Partner- Germany & European Operations (m/f/d) in Eberbach, Germany
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a HR Business Partner you will provide leadership oversight to the Crouse Hinds HR function in Germany and be the HR partner to the EMEAI Operations Director for the function across EMEAI. In conjunction with the regional HR strategy, you will also be accountable for the management and execution of all HR programs and initiatives in Germany ensuring consistency across sites and product lines, developing solid business partnerships and driving functional excellence.
The position reports directly to HR Director, EMEAI Crouse Hinds.
Your key deliverables :
• Partner with the local leadership to drive change, aligning people programs and initiatives with strategic objectives and annual business goals. Drive unified plans with measurable objectives that support business, financial and employee engagement goals.
• As a business partner, work with the EMEAI Operations Leader to align the overarching plan for the function in the region, working with local HR Managers on execution relevant to local & functional needs.
• Be an advocate of change, influencing the business priorities to ensure that the organisation grows and evolves to be increasingly competitive.
• Work in partnership with other functional HR business partners with resources located in Germany and help to deliver the relevant functional priorities.
• Manage and develop the skills of the Human Resources team in Germany to support business initiatives and goals. Encourage and drive knowledge retention and best practice sharing across the group.
• Support the development of a working environment and culture which is aligned to Eaton’s values and embraces inclusions and diverse ways of working.
• Experience of working in conjunction with employee Works Councils.
• Manage and develop employee compensation/reward and recognition programs, driving pay-for-performance culture aligned with business objectives. Foster a culture of manager ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in a progressive HR environment including both generalist and partnering capability
• Deep knowledge of relevant local employment laws and experience with works councils and deployment of labor relations strategies
• Agile and growth orientated mindset, comfortable in challenging the status quo
• Effective communicator at all levels of the business and across cultures
• Ability to coach and influence peers through change and to drive performance
• Strong leader of people with proven capability to empower, motivate and develop others.
• German and English language capabilities
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.