Eaton Corporation Area Sales Manager Central- Eastern Europe in CZ State, Germany
Eaton's Hydraulic Division has an opening for a:
Area Sales Manager Central- Eastern Europe
Location: Home office in the region
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
About the opportunity:
Eaton is rapidly expanding the sales of Hydraulic Filters in the region and is therefore looking for an Area Sales Manager Central/Eastern Europe to create more focus upon this area.
The Area Sales Manager will develop, proactively and systematically, new direct & indirect business, realizing sales objectives and sales plans in the area of Central and Eastern Europe for the Eaton Hydraulic Filtration product line.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible to achieve the assigned sales goals consistent with the expectations of a thoroughly seasoned professional sales manager for the assigned product categories while under little supervision.
It will be an expectation to optimize sales volume, product mix and profit margin, while increasing sales in the marketplace. This position will need to coordinate sales for the assigned customers and distributor base. It has the responsibility to manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance with distributors, customers, end users and OEM.
• Consultancy and sale of Eaton Hydraulic Filtration products, solutions and services
• Provide technical and commercial support and negotiation with customers.
• Develop contacts with appropriate customers to determine requirements, present product and engineering information and to establish a strong business relationship conductive to Eaton Filtration becoming the preferred supplier / key account
• Investigate and analyze customer problems and needs and recommend solutions applying company products and systems, ensuring that the company profit margin goals are achieved
• Grow business and expand customer base by identifying potential partners / customers / markets and develop appropriate channels to take advantage of new business opportunities in coordination with the EMEA-Sales Manager
• Link acquired projects with appropriate internal and external responsible contacts
• Represent Eaton Filtration in a positive and professional manner to ensure that commitments to customers are met
• Strong Business Acumen and ability to work independently
• Strong customer and service orientation, putting customer first attitude.
• Positive attitude and professional behavior
• Solid sales experience, 5 years plus, of technical products to the industry is a must, preferably in the Hydraulic Filtration business.
• Understanding of product specifications and production processes
• Fluency in English and Russian language
• Bachelor degree in mechanical, process, chemical or industrial engineering education or related technical disciplines/ equivalent experience
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.