Eaton Corporation Lead Reliability Engineer in Changzhou, China
(1) Develop and Execute Reliability strategy for Harsh and Hazardous Product portfolio;
(2) Establish Reliability Growth and Demonstration Test infrastructure, methodologies for current and future NPI;
(3) Effectively lead Reliability, test labs and associated Lab technicians, test engineers, etc;
(4) Assess, manage and mitigate reliability and safety risks thru the product life cycle;
(5) Guide product development teams on setting Reliability goals, Design margins and product verification test plans;
(6) Collaborate with global partners, test labs, experts in order to enable effective strategy implementation; (7) Represent Crouse Hinds in key Reliability standard development forumsQualifications
Masters in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
8+ years of experience in Product Reliability
Expert understanding of Physics/Chemistry of failure related to LED luminaire systems and components viz. High power White LED, LED drivers, Enclosures, sealants, optics and Electrical components.
Good understanding of NEC, IEC standards for Lighting and Electrical equipment.
Knowledge of Explosion proof product design, Ex protection techniques and relevant standards (IEC 60079)
Experience managing global teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.