Eaton Corporation IT Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As an IT analyst you will provide end user support, support device lifecycle management, and ensure compliance with all of Eaton's policies and procedures with minimal supervision. Your customers include all of Eaton’s users (local and remote).
Your main duties :
· Working on tickets and meeting defined service level agreements for the resolution of: incidents, requests, changes, and problems, as well as tasks assigned as part of one of those ticket types.
· Managing the PC/device lifecycle - replacing outdated end user and infrastructure hardware when needed and planned for. This includes provisioning, asset management, and disposal.
· Ensuring compliance with defined policies and procedures around end user client security and infrastructure, site IT disaster recovery planning, as well as participation in IT projects that require coordination, communication and/or implementation.
· Providing assistance to remote technical resources who administer network switches, servers and other IT infrastructure.
· Deploying, configuring, and supporting hardware (PC, laptop, mobile, printing, etc.), client operating systems, and productivity software for end users.
· Following the IT Service Management (ITSM) processes: asset management, change management, incident management, request management, problem management, and project management to serve end users and maintain high levels of performance in achieving service level agreements.
· Being responsible for annual refresh of IT disaster recovery plan, as well as walkthrough of plan with stakeholders if required.
· Participating in the application, infrastructure, security, operational excellence initiatives, and support activities as needed.
· Assisting with support of site-based IT systems.
· Participating in trouble-shooting and resolution of larger IT issues. Participating in efforts related to root cause analysis and problem management as needed.
· Identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Liaising between IT and users to drive IT standards. Advocate, influence, and assure compliance to IT standards and policies. Share information about best practices with end users to increase user satisfaction and productivity.
· Participating in internal audits related to IT processes, procedures, software, and systems. Influencing the budget, forecast, and spending for IT infrastructure as required.
· Adhering to company policies and procedures always, including, but not limited to: ethics, data protection, information security, human resources, and compliance policies and procedures. Protect both Eaton's physical and information assets.
What we are looking for:
· Associate degree or high school diploma plus 2 years IT experience required
· MS Windows Operating Systems
· MS Office Suites
· Hardware - PC’s, laptops, mobile devices, PC peripherals
· Working knowledge of other IT infrastructure – network, servers, storage, phone systems
· Miscellaneous equipment used in manufacturing locations such as bar code scanners, specialized printers, industrial PCs, RF Scanners, etc.
· Ability to adapt and learn; to support complex IT environments that may contain various operating systems, desktop, network, phone, and mobile technology
· IT Service Management (ITIL) - Asset Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, and Change Management
· Bachelor degree
· ITIL foundations certification
· CompTIA A+ certification
What we offer:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening and ability testing.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.