Eaton Corporation Direct Tax Compliance Analyst - EMEA English/German speaking countries in Budapest, Hungary
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for a:
Direct Tax Compliance Analyst – EMEA English/German speaking countries
Location: Budapest, Hungary
The Direct Tax Compliance Analyst role is part of Eaton’s Budapest tax team and supports the Direct Tax team in the tax return preparation of the English/German speaking EMEA countries insourced to Eaton and support countries where the compliance is outsourced to third party providers as well. The analyst assists the Direct Tax team during audits and reports to a Senior Analyst.
Apply and follow the procedures to meet the best practice standards, providing high quality and timely Direct Tax return services.
· Collect data, prepare, analyze, reconcile direct tax returns and tax assessments in line with the procedures. Assist in document retention and (electronic) archiving of the Direct Tax Returns
· Follow direct tax law changes in Austria, Germany, Luxembourg and other countries as necessary.
· Work closely with the Direct Tax team
· Support the direct tax audits (both internal and external) across the region in English/German speaking countries
· Monitor Direct Tax Return preparation process of other outsourced EMEA countries
· Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, or currently seeking a degree in the same field
· 1-5 years of experience in Finance (Tax or Accounting preferred)
· Excellent English and intermediate German language knowledge
· Working knowledge of corporate income taxation, strong familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to work with others in a team environment
What Eaton offers:
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.