Eaton Corporation Field Sales Engineer Tuscany in Bologna, Italy
Eaton Corporation has an opening for:
Field Sales Representative
Location: Bologna, Italy
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges. For more information, visit www.eaton.eu
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Field Sales Representative will be responsible of the sales of (all Eaton e Cooper products portfolio with the only exception of Industrial Automation Products) in the area of Tuscany.
· Generating sales revenues and meet company expectations in terms of annual budget and margin
· Attend and understand technical customer needs
· Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge
· Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
· Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
· Follow up of the necessary action plans issued by District Sales Manager
· The ideal candidate should have a background in the electrical industry minimum of 3-5 years sales experience.
· Ideally with specialist qualification in electronics or electrical field, applicants should also have a good understanding of sales, strong motivational and relationship skills.
· Candidates must process knowledge of execution of performance process.
· Good understanding of English language is also a requirement.
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.