Eaton Corporation Area Sales Manager – Distribution Channel Sales (m/f) in BE State, Germany
Eaton's Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Area Sales Manager – Distribution Channel Sales (m/f)
Location: Home Office in the EMEA region
Eaton is rapidly expanding the sales of Hydraulic Filters in the region and is therefore looking for an Area Sales Manager- Distribution Channel Sales to create more focus upon this area.
The Area Sales Manager will develop, proactively and systematically, new direct & indirect business, realizing sales objectives and sales plans in the area of Distribution Channel Sales for the Eaton Hydraulic Filtration product line.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales through the Distribution Channel, this include the development and roll out of the commercial strategy in the assigned area for our Distribution partners in place or to be added.
• Work, in close collaboration with the Sales Manager EMEA, to define and roll out the strategy, for Distribution channels
• This includes but is not limited to pricing structure, rebates, Route to Market, Distribution partner positioning etc.
• Define and clearly communicate the needs, commercial, technical and logistical, in close collaboration with the distribution partners.
• Frequent join visits with our distribution partners to their customer base, in order to support them in market.
• Set up Trainings, conferences to promote the Eaton Brand
• Ensure internally that distribution partner are getting served so that Eaton becomes their logical source.
• Communicate internally the market trends, competitive and competitor situation
• To achieve this, we envision a travel frequency of 50%
• Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
• Strong business acumen
• Solid sales experience in distribution sales channel is a must (for example experience in sales of fluid filtration products and/or sales of hydraulic products)
• An entrepreneur, who can work independent, with a positive, professional approach
• Strong customer and service orientation
• Fluency in English and French/Arabic languages
• Strong interest in technology
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.