Eaton Corporation Senior Field Sales Engineer (m/f) in Annemasse Cedex, France
Eaton's Hydraulic Division has an opening for an :
Senior Field Sales Engineer (m/f)
Location: Home office, BENELUX
· Develop, and maintain customer relationships (OEM) to increase sales volume for the entire Eaton hydraulic product portfolio in the assigned sales area (Benelux).
· Develop a market strategy to expand Eaton Hydraulics Power & Control products market share
· Engage with OEMs to develop business from a platform and specification perspective.
· Develop new customers and support existing customers to achieve sales targets
· Negotiate and conclude orders in accordance with the valid product / price regulations and Eaton's "Terms and Conditions"
· Prepare product presentations
· Build and maintain long-term customer relationships to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction. Ensure personal contacts through regular visits to customers and sales partners, support and cooperate on in-house exhibitions with partners, customers
· Prepare offers according to customer needs taking into account cost-effectiveness and feasibility
· Oversee the entire sales process to ensure effective customer service
· Identify short and medium term sales potentials
· Continuously compare current sales compared to plan and take corrective action if required
· Monitor competition and take action to ensure that existing market share and sales growth targets are not jeopardized
· Provide regular reporting and create forecasts
· Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
· Experience developing OEM business with a strong understanding of OE platform cycles and business model / processes.
· Min 3-5 years of professional experience in sales of technical products
· Excellent business understanding
· Hydraulic experience, including knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves,
· Electronics, accessories and system design desirable
· Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
· Self-motivation, ambition, resilience, teamwork and reliability
· Independent and structured way of working
· Fluent English language knowledge. Dutch or/and French is a plus.
· Valid passport and driving license “B” required
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.