Eaton Corporation Customer Service Representative in Aldridge, United Kingdom
- State the primary function or overall purpose of your position.
• The primary function is to provide world class service to external and internal customers. Responsible for a selected customer base providing end to end customer service, supporting Regional Sales Managers in the field.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
• Prepares and submits quotations, pro-active quotation follow up
• Manages customer orders and progress chasing
• Handles complex customer service issues – problem solving
• Provides basic technical support to the customers and answer technical questions
• Develops strong interaction with internal teams on site and in the field to ensure prompt and accurate responses to customers
• Handles complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution track customer complaint resolution
• Drives continuous improvements on customer service procedures and best practice
• Performs in line with internal KPIs
• Provides reporting
• Identifies and drives opportunities to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
Describe any specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative, managerial) which your position requires.
• Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
• Previous proven experience in a customer focus / service role (3 to 5 years)
• Educated to A level or equivalent
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to work under own initiative as well as being a team player, and being agile enough to work to tight deadlines
• Good analytical and numeracy skills
• Ability to prioritise/manage time
• Working knowledge of email & excel
• Working knowledge of production & logistics processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.