Eaton Corporation Customer Service Manager in AE-City, United Arab Emirates
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Customer Service Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
The primary function of this role is to Improve customer experience and create engaged customers. Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution. Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture. Able to provide support both in country and cross border. Provide leadership to the Customer service organization and develop strong team.
· Implement customer sales and support strategies, while driving the organization toward achieving world-class customer service levels.
· Manage and lead the continuous improvement of pre- and post- order sales support functions specifically targeting the needs of customers through the technical and commercial support functions within the team and the appropriate product line marketing and division facilities.
· Lead improvement actions on customer service levels KPI’s.
· Communicate with the appropriate customers, channel partners, sales personnel, product line teams and Eaton functional leaders.
· Lead, establish, implement, document, and continuously improve business processes and best practices; Assist in identifying continuous improvements that contribute to implementation of process improvements designed to reduce cycle time, increase efficiencies and improve quality related to the support function.
· Work with HR to facilitate recruiting, interviewing , hiring, and developing Customer Support team members.
· Ability to influence outside sales organization in relationship to utilize and grow partnership with sales team.
· Drive and identify positive sales and customer service behaviors.
· Keep accurate records and document customer actions and discussions
· Preparing monthly sales forecast by coordinating with Supply Chain functions, Finance and sales teams.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· 5-10 years of Electrical industry experience in marketing, sales, operational, or support preferred;
· Manager of people experience is required
· Local/Native Language Capabilities
· Strong English capabilities
· Minimum 5 year customer service, sales, or technical experience
· Minimum 5 year industry experience
· Demonstrated leadership experience
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: International relocation – worldwide
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.