Eaton Corporation Partner Development Specialist in West Palm Beach, Florida
Eaton Electrical North American Sales (NAS) Datacenter Vertical has an opening for a Partner Development Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL or Deerfield Beach, FL.
This position will be responsible for achieving sales quota or market development quota consistent with the expectations of a seasoned sales professional. The primary focus will be building out Eaton’s solution provider network in the assigned region. Additional focus will be put on developing and growing Eaton’s position as a key power management supplier and partner within the assigned territory.
Other Essential Functions Include:
• Business development, developing existing and new customers in the assigned territory with growth expectations
• Driving consistent transitional based business
• Conduct customer technical and application training
• Executing sales plans to meet performance expectation and requirements
• Build relationships with key customers in the assigned region to help gain market share
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum one (1) year of experience within the technology or electrical industry
• Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
• Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering from an accredited institution
• Knowledge of the power quality market
• Knowledge of the technology industry and core infrastructure solutions
• Knowledge of competitors
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong team player that actively contributes to the group’s success
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
• Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time