Eaton Corporation Industrial Sector Internal Control Auditor in Tczew, Poland
Eaton’s Vehicle Products Portfolio includes manual and automated truck transmissions and clutches, hybrid powertrain systems, drivetrain, suspension, wheel-end and safety systems, anti-lock braking and traction control systems and vehicle diagnostics as well as air, transmission, and fuel management controls, automotive fluid connectors, engine air management systems, including superchargers, cylinder head modules, engine valves and lifters and limited-slip and locking differentials. Eaton's automotive business employs nearly 10,000 people and is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. It has more than 30 manufacturing locations worldwide. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Internal Control Auditor – Industrial Sector
This person will help set and ensure compliance with finance policy and internal control standards and act as a business partner. The incumbent will perform global internal control testing for key processes as defined by Eaton financial management and policy. The incumbent will help Sector Internal Controls team to identify & implement Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and broader control training and best practices Sector-wide. The incumbent will work closely with internal audit, operations, and the internal control team. The incumbent will provide accurate and timely reporting to senior management.The position covers responsibilities for the Eaton Industrial Division EMEA.
• Assist in the development of the internal control audit approach, scope, scheduling, and guest validator resourcing.
• Participate in internal control management validations around the globe. Perform on-site and off-site control testing using internal control test plans and analytical procedures.
• Partner with the Industrial Sector segments in identifying best practices and ensuring Eaton policies are being adhered to.
• Track remediation status and work closely with management to ensure timely remediation of internal control issues.
• Participate in Sector-wide internal control training over the control self-certification process, segregation of duties & access reviews, balance sheet reviews, reconciliation procedures, guest validator training and new site audit preparation.
• Assist in the development and execution of a data analytics auditing program and the creation of tools to enhance continuous monitoring capabilities across the Sector.
• Perform centralized validation procedures covering key financial balances.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, finance policy and internal control standards.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Advanced organizational and time management skills
• Flexibility to anticipate and react to changes
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Experience within a global manufacturing environment an advantage
• Understanding of Eaton financial systems and standards preferred
• Multi-cultural awareness and experience beneficial
• Travel up to 35%
• Financial auditing background & understanding of internal control theory
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time