Eaton Corporation Senior Analyst - SAP RTC Support in Shanghai Shi, China
Eaton Information Technology Center located in Shanghai, China is looking for a Senior SAP RTC analyst with Functional expertise in one of the SAP module RTC. The senior analyst - SAP RTC Support will be part of the ADQS SAP support reporting into the Manager IT - SAP Greater China Support.
The primary objective of Senior Analyst - SAP RTC Support position are trouble shooting & fixing of incidents, development for small requests, code and design review, incident updates in remedy for respective SAP modules for Support tickets and requests; should be flexible working in 2 sifts and on call supports for weekends/holidays. Involves working independently and/or on teams, working with peers, business users, and other application team and at times with end customers of Eaton in deploying standard practices through SAP & other business application deployments and continuous improvement / ERP utilization improvement/automation/problem management initiatives.
This position is of Functional Profile, which requires experience in SAP RTC modules; well versed with integration of respective module with other modules of SAP (MM,FI,PP,SD); should have exposure of SAP modules integration with third party application and requires excellent written & oral communications skills to work directly with Super Users & End Users from Business. This position also requires understanding & knowledge of ITIL framework and documentation practices. Should have exposure to cash management and treasury functionality. Should have exposure to
• Must have hands on experience SAP MM covering major the SAP MM sub-module : Purchasing
• Invoice Verification ,Logistics (General), Logistics Information System, Inventory Management, ,Inventory / Valuations, Materials Planning, Workflow, External Services Management, QM in MM, Warehouse Management etc.
• Perform detailed configuration and trouble-shooting of respective SAP modules.
• Provide input on technical implications of specific requirements of SAP solutions, including legacy data conversion, development of technical objects and interfaces for small requests
• Work with SAP process teams to facilitate incidents/requests progress and to ensure an integrated system solution
• Manage incidents, requests, changes with EATON specified SLAs.
• Develop business process procedures for end user training, develop technical documentation, and assist with unit and integration testing for requests and incidents
• Trouble-shooter and proven expertise as a Production support specialist.
• Involved in month end and year end closing activities and worked on developing the Business process procedures to help end users in executing the transactions
• Experience in ITIL framework, worked with problem management and re-enforcement training to reduce/optimize incidents and Training to change management.
• Flexible to work in shifts (Morning and Evening) and On-call; should be ready to work on weekend/holidays for support as per business requirement.
• Good understanding the SAP modules –MM and be able to support the various functionalities like
o ECC 6.0 version, SAP 4.6c, 4.7, 5.0
o Manual Configuration and data load.
o Have a Good Knowledge of SAP reporting Tools like Report Painter, Report Writer, Drill down reporting and ABAP Query.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency working in ECC 4.7 as well as ECC 6.0. To coordinate and communicate Module Specific status, production remedies queue status; handle escalations; and ensure alignment between the sector goals, IT strategy, and prioritization of work activities, Incidents and Requests.
• Will manage incidents/Requests by troubleshooting/configuration using SAP MM process
• Deliver incident, request and change within EATON specified SLAs and updates to stakeholders in timely manner
• Will provide production support as needed to address configuration, data and process issues
• Will deliver in small requests around the globe by providing Functional Specification to technical team and coordinating with end-user or configuration or data setup
• Will continually learn new SAP modules and techniques to provide value to our business by enhancing self-knowledge and capability.
• Will provide good quality code as well as excellent documentation including unit test scripts and results. Will Maintain zero impact through regression testing in the global environment
• Will train and guide members on the support team member
• Will maintain a global mindset during the support process to ensure that the development/fixes will have no impact on global functionality.
• Participate in improvements to applications and processes in order to decrease incidents and maintain quality. (Demonstrates Problem Management Expertise)
• Participate in continuous improvements on in-scope support initiatives.
• Participate in application upgrades by testing and documenting functionality in conjunction with Functional analysts.
• Stays current with Technology trends in Information Technology advancements
• Proven competency in presentation, training, documentation and support
• Proficient in estimating and scheduling tasks for self
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, MBA or certification in respective areas.
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in any one of SAP modules : MM
• Minimum of 2 Support project experience
• Up to 10% travel may be required for this position.
• Experience in Respective SAP sub modules of PP/SD/MM
• Exposure to related SAP sub modules of Plant Maintenance, CRM and import.
• Basic Understanding of ABAP Developments needed to complete functional specs and in developing new programs with the Technical team.
• Familiarity with SAP Integration technologies – ALE, IDoc, EDI, SAP Userexits
• Good understanding of integration of SAP modules with other SAP modules like FI, SD (Sales and Distribution), MM (Materials Management), PP (Production Planning).
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.