Eaton Corporation Finance Controller in Shaanxi Sheng, China
Administers and interprets accounting policies applicable to the plant. Manages plant accounting and the compilation and analysis of production reports and statistical statements. Devises and installs accounting systems and accounting standards required for proper performance of the accounting function within the limits of approved practices.Qualifications• Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance / Accounting, MBA preferred;
• Solid finance / accounting working experience in manufacturing site for more than 10 years with 5+ in managerial position;
• Be familiar with both PRC and US GAAP;
• CPA / CMA / ACCA certification preferred;
• Good communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English;
• ERP system knowledge, SAP knowledge / experience is preferred;
• Mature and capable to work in matrix organization;
• Comfortable in high pressure working;
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No