Eaton Corporation Romania Analyst Financial Planning in Sarbi, Romania
• Provides accurate and timely financial analysis and reports to aid in profitably managing the business and makes recommendations to compensate for variances when detected.
• Participate in the preparation of profit plans and forecasts for Sirbi operations in Romania.
• Participate in the preparation of Standard Costs calculation for Sirbi operations in Romania.
• Analyzes of products profitability.
• Analyzes master data for Sirbi plant in SAP for financial material data, purchase records, transfer prices.
• Support Sirbi team in preparation of Business Opportunity Calculations for projects.
• Drive continuous improvement in financial and business practices.
University degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
5-7 years broad financial experience
Strong interpersonal, communication skills
Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixes organizational structure.
Knowledge and understanding of (accounting) principles, policies and (business) concepts
Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational analyses/reports
Broad general business knowledge
General knowledge of financial and ERP systems
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.