Eaton Corporation Organizational Development Leader in Reynosa, Mexico
• Develop and implement programs to utilize the elements of EBS to achieve strategic goals of the plant, and profit plan objectives of the plant.
• Partners to provide counsel on organizational effectiveness, employee development, team development, culture change initiatives.
• Drives Performance Management Process (APEX system), and serves as system expert through providing training.
• Strengthens employee retention and engagement through establishing the standard on-boarding and orientation processes with integrated efforts from various functions.
• Supports Talent Review sessions to build talent pipelines and monitors progress of development actions recommended by business and HR leaders.
• Implements Corporate OD initiatives and leadership programs to build organization capability.
• Builds early talent pool through Development Programs. Manages the programs from recruiting on campus, on-boarding to supporting assignment rotations.
• Administers annual employee survey cycle to ensure smooth implementation. Supports Corporate functions during action planning phase post survey through effective feedback sessions.
• Responsible for the Recruiting and Selection efforts.
• Responsible for Training, Recruiting and OD metrics that will reflect in business results.
• Responsible of OD, Training and Recruiting sections in Eaton Programs and initiatives such as HROR, EBE, ELS, etc.
• Administers training and development programs for hourly employees
• Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area.
• Promotes the company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality policies.
• Motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
Qualifications• College degree in administration, business, psychology or similar.
• English – language capability, speaking, reading & writing required
• 3 – 5 years experience in HR area.
• Organizational assessment and organizational diagnosis skills.
• Processes business acumen and in a trusted business partner.
• Ability effectivively manage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity
• Ability in recruitment and selection
• Broad training knowledge
• Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
• Ability to lead and support cross-functional process improvement teams
• Knowledge of behavioral science, including the ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels.
• Strong leadership skills, must be capable of leading their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.