Eaton Corporation HRS Admin & CCC Supervisor in Queretaro, Mexico
Responsible for managing the Mexico HR Administration & Customer Contact Center team supporting facilities that fall under the HR Services umbrella. The responsibility includes resolving questions and/or issues that are raised by managers, employees, and HR business partners via phone, through email and within the case management system. The incumbent will also be responsible for leading all aspects of team and internal communications including monthly metrics.
• Manage team to ensure positive customer experience for all customers.
• Develop process and contact center workflow and protocal to efficiently respond to inquiries from employees, managers and HR that vary from low-high levels of complexity.
• Research and respond to questions/issues that are raised from upper-level management and clients.
• Develop process and tools to enable team to answer incoming calls (knowledgbase) in a call center environment, and respond to ‘click to chat’ cases when necessary, with the intent of resolving cases/issues within the first call.
• Investigate issues and respond to employees within a timely manner
• Define the case management requirements and manage the distribution of cases via the HR Services Catalog.
• Manage the Cisco contact center infrastructure to ensure availability and access.
• Manage contact center scheduling to ensure coverage and back up plans are in place for the workstream including extended hours.
• Create, organize and maintain efficient workflow processes in terms of overall administrative and project work. Update work instructions/process maps/templates to reflect any new changes
• Lead and execute continuous improvement events for the workstream
• Help with special projects as needed. Provide input in terms of best process method for completion of project.
• Research/benchmark internal/external teams to share and implement best practices.
• Execute performance management (apex) cycle for all team members within the group
• Supports HR Services Clients (14,000 Ee´s)
• 80% of cases closed within established SLAs
• 50% of cases resolved within 24 hours
• Drive contact center availability and reduced call abandonment
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR role
Position Criteria :
• Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service, organizational and communication skills
• Demonstrate strong process orientation in terms of juggling multiple priorities and sharing of knowledge
• Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Microsoft Office experience
• Utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, HOP, Microsoft Suite etc.)
• Master’s degree is preferred
• Previous experience taking incoming calls in a call center environment is preferred
• Previous ‘click to chat’ experience preferred
• Experience in a team lead, supervisor or management role is preferred
• Working with a geographically dispersed workforce
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time