Eaton Corporation Accounting Analyst in Queretaro, Mexico
Perform the monthly closing process
Treasury, Grid Note & ZBA. Perform recording and Reconciliation in Corporate ledgers.
Actively participate in continuous improvement programs and committees.
Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external. Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
Qualifications• Professional capabilities in financial accounting and Tax; 2 - 3 years of experience in finance/ accounting and auditing within a Big 4 Firm or multinational company. University Degree required.
• Knowledge of Mexican statutory reporting requirements essential; sound understanding of Tax regulations
• Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) required.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to apply accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and implement new solutions.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
• Adaptable to change.
• Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results..
• Knowledge of data processing in respect of financial systems and multiple ERP systems, particularly Oracle and SAP.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.