Eaton Corporation Lead Analyst-GTM in Pune, India
Support internal customers by interacting with third party to provide Country of Origin information
• Working as center point of contact for various Trade related communications
• Supplier solicitation to determine missing information and validation of FTA certificates
• Analysis on Embargoed and Restricted parties and contribution in enhancement of trade compliance process and projects
• Able to handle and interpret large data files and develop Business Scorecards and Senior leadership reports.
• Accountable for individual projects and able to understand expectations of stakeholder
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have good knowledge on Supply chain, Logistics and EXIM.
• Should have good knowledge on software like- Excel, Macros, Word and Power point
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn new subjects.
• Positive attitude and a good team player.
• EXPORT LICENSING (ITAR & EAR)Qualifications
Masters with 10-12 Yrs exp. or Bachelors with 12-15 Yrs exp
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
• Experience in SCM data analysis / reporting or plant operations.
• Global Trade and Import/Export Programs
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
• Able to link the reports to the relevant business process
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
• Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority in a versatile organization. Must be adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment. EXPORT LICENSING (ITAR & EAR)
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time