Eaton Corporation Associate Buyer - Purchase in Pune, India
• Converting requisition to PO and timely PO acknowledgement from the suppliers;
• Manage open POs through confirmations for deliveries and updating it in ERP;
• Ensuring SLAs are met as defined;
• Creating and timely updating the SOPs and other related documents;
• Preparing monthly decks and other reports/MIS etc as required by management.
• Timely resolution of ‘On Hold’ invoices for the various sites;
• Should be able to perform root cause analysis for on hold invoices and build action plans to reduce the on hold payments;
• Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers, Business Users for timely actions and resolutions;
• Sound knowledge of SAP and working knowledge of other ERPs – Oracle etc;
• Sound knowledge of End to End P2P cycle with negotiation skills will be an added advantage;
• Hands on transition management will be an added advantage.
Qualifications• Masters with 3-4 years / Bachelors with 4-5 years of experience in SCM processes;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Office and Power Point;
• Knowledge of Macros will be added advantage;
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to work with onshore teams efficiently;
• Quick turnaround of the request as per business requirement;
• Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired;
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: India IND
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No