Eaton Corporation Program Management Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
With over 100 employees we are a vibrant Engineering and Innovation Center for electrical, vehicle, hydraulic, and aerospace applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle-East & Africa.
Eaton’s Program Management R&D Division opened a new position for a
· Gather project status reports from the project-/program managers and preparation of project portfolio status reports.
· Collect and analyze the Vitality metrics for the Power Distribution Division (PDD) and deriving measures for sustainable processes and projects.
· Manage preparation of portfolio steering group meetings as well as participate in the meetings and communicate results/outcome.
· Contribute in the development of processes, methodologies, tools and templates for project-/program and portfolio management.
· Act as a champion for our Eaton project management system (PROLaunch) to ensure standard project-/program management processes and ensure the usage of the PROLaunch system.
· Deploy processes, methodologies, tools and templates for project-/program-/portfolio management within the organization by preparing and organizing trainings.
· Measure level of deployment and utilization quality of project-/program-/portfolio management processes and ensure continuous improvement of PMO processes and the PROLaunch system by conducting assessments and quality checks in accordance with the ISO 9000 and 14000 series.
Economic or technical education
Some work experience, preferably in project or portfolio management
Understanding the field of project management
Knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools beneficial
Technical knowledge in regards to product development advantage
General MS office skills, advanced level in Excel
Interpersonal and intercultural skills to interact and with international project teams
Good communication and presentation skills – status reports and presentations to management
Good analytical skills and business acumen
Fluent in English
German language skills are an advantage
What Eaton offers:
Unique, challenging projects in a friendly & collaborative team
Diverse working environment - open and professional atmosphere at all management levels
Focus on people, learning & development
On site laboratories, strong ties with Czech universities
Fantastic opportunities for sport, cultural, family, and outdoor activities
Flexible working hours
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time