Eaton Corporation Assistant Manager - Plant Maintenance in Pondicherry, India
· Derive & adhere the master PM schedule for machines /equipment & track the effectiveness of PM in meeting the targeted uptime.
· Ensure the breakdown calls are promptly responded with spares & prepare the trouble shooting guide / breakdown history for ready reference.
· Ensure analyses on downtime trends & fix permanent actions on repeated failures.
· Control R&M budget Vs spend & prioritise the actions
· Ensure Eaton EHS policies & guidelines are adhered in all service support activities.
· Ensure non conformities in ISO & Eaton Corporate audits by properly maintaining the necessary documents.
· Derive, track & control the spares through Spare Management to ensure the plant is not affected for want of spares.
· Coordinate AMC for utility equipment & ensure AMC service supports are taking place within the specified time
· Continually upgrade the skills of self & team with latest technology development.
· Maintain uptime of machineries & equipment to ensure the daily production target
· Adhere PM schedule to reduce the CONC (RM spending) on unplanned breakdown
· Maintain the RM spending within the budget.
Manage a team of 10 – 14 technicians
· BE/ B Tech in Electronics without or with Diploma(preferred)
· 7+ years for BE/ B Tech in Electronics maintenance
· Exposure in troubleshooting of PLC based machines, software integrated testing machines, electronic (logical based) testing machines…. MCB testing machine, UPS testing machine.
· Exposure to electronic component functions & its applications
· Skills to navigate the circuit diagram & fix the problem
· Knowledge about Utility equipment is desirable
· Good interpersonal skills, planning and analytical ability and people management skills
· Highly ethical and able to work in cross functional team
· Good communicator of both written and verbal information
High result orientation
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time